Hi, I’m Amanda! I love social media marketing, Instagram, coffee, the Grizzlies, my husband, and Memphis.
I grew up with the internet and started my photography business in 2009. Throughout the years I’ve taught myself a few things:
- How to manage social media as a small business
- How to identify and reach my target audience
- How to stay on top of all the social media sites
- How to manage my workflow and market at the same time
After building and managing the Choose901 brand locally, I’ve also learned:
- How to build relationships with local businesses
- How to discover and create daily content for your blog
- How to manage daily content in an organized way
- The best ways to pitch stories to local media
- While managing Choose901 I’ve been awarded Best Twitter, Best Instagram, and Best Blog, for multiple years by the Memphis Flyer and the Commercial Appeal.
- Awarded Best Photographer in Memphis by Yelp.
- Published by Southern Bride magazine and RSVP magazine (including the cover image).